With its airy yet comfortable feel, this room will be sure to impress
- 1 Bedroom
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 1 Bed 1 King
- 1300 sq ft.
- 2 Guests
Dining area for 6
Perfect for a romantic meal in or a small dinner party.
Start your night off right with your own personal bar.
The James New York boasts a sprawling 1,300 square-foot Penthouse Loft. This suite was carefully designed by world-renowned Dutch designer Piet Boon, whose work marries functional, timeless design and natural materials with distinguishing signature details. Boon designed this room to be luxurious, airy, and inviting with bleached oak flooring and espresso stained wood. Its contemporary mix of dark wood and commanding views makes it a must stay. The Penthouse includes commissioned artwork, a separate dining room with wet bar, and a grand living room showcasing expansive river views and Manhattan bridges. Not to mention, the master bedroom and bath are serene getaways. The five-fixture bath features a double rain shower furnished in white marble with a freestanding soaking tub that has inspiring city views.
- Complimentary pantry of curated snacks and non alcoholic drinks
- Double rain shower
- Double Sinks
- Flat screen TV
- Generously sized spa like bathroom
- Soaking tub Add Amenity
- 24 Hour Concierge
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- 24 Hour In Room Dining Provided by David Burke Kitchen
- A customized James New York City Running Tour of Soho
- Business Networking Lounge with video conferencing
- Complimentary light foods and beverages throughout the day
- Complimentary luxury car service
- Complimentary triple filtered water
- Complimentary Wi fi throughout the hotel
- Eco friendly pillow options from Keetsa
- Laundry & dry cleaning
- Pet Program and Amenities by Shinola
- PUBLIC bikes to explore the neighborhood
- Seasonal rooftop pool
- Shoe shine service
- Soho Special Events & Catering