Las Vegas Honeymoon
Las Vegas Honeymoon
There's more to the world's entertainment capital than raucous singles flooding the Strip and bachelorette parties cruising on limousines. Our bombastic Sin City has a lot to offer, especially for newlyweds—from some of the best hotels in the world to romantic dinner spots, unforgettable shows, and unique experiences. Here are our top tips for the perfect Las Vegas honeymoon.
Where to Stay: Las Vegas Honeymoon Suites
We'll start at the beginning, and likely the most pivotal detail of your trip: your honeymoon suite. Let's take a look at some of the best hotels to honeymoon in Vegas, and our pick at the best suites for a romantic stay.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: the quintessential cool kid on the block, The Cosmopolitan is sleek, stylish, and boasts a post-Millenial design, rife with pomp and circumstance. Inside you'll find stunning aesthetics, renowned restaurants, and simultaneously chic and high-tech rooms. Personally, we recommend the Warparound Terrace Suite. The midnight view of the Bellagio's fountains against a backdrop of the Eiffel tower alone is worth the stay. Also, check out the Terrace One Bedroom, there's a deep soaking Japanese tub with floor-to-ceiling views of Las Vegas skyline, enough said.
Wynn Las Vegas: pretty much a no-brainer for this list, Wynn Las Vegas is an unparalleled mirage of luxury amenities and palatial accommodations. A city in itself, Wynn boasts everything from Michelin-starred restaurants to an award-winning spa, and splendorous rooms. For a honeymoon suite, book the Wynn Fairway Villa. The pastel-plush decor and pampering amenities, like a private massage room and infinity tub, will make your stay a breezy, pie-in-the-sky-like dream. You'll also find the more "selective" crowd will keep the rowdy party-goers at bay, or away, for as relaxing a stay as Vegas can give.
Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas: making our list for a simple reason, there's not a casino in sight. The Mandarin Oriental is sophisticated, urbane, and perfectly doused with minimalistic Asian-inspired design, for a supple and elegant feel of luxurious living. Spring for the Mandarin Suite or the Strip View Suite, and you'll get placid soaking tubs, and stunningly romantic views the Las Vegas skyline.
Bellagio: There's a reason the Bellagio is one of the most famous hotels in Vegas. It is an unfailing example of excellence. And the rooms are no less telling, suffused with gorgeous decor and plush accommodations, the Penthouse Suite packs jaw-dropping views, spa-like accommodations, and private elevator access. You'll, of course, find equally enchanting offerings throughout the hotel, like the Michelin-starred Picasso restaurant. One of the most romantic dining spots in town. Which takes us to our next section...
Where to Dine: Most Romantic Restaurants in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is packed with Michelin-starred and award-winning restaurants. But you'll want to think more in terms of romantic dining, than simply the "best restaurants." Either way, your choices will be nothing short of amazing.
For an intimate dinner, and exquisite French cuisine, try Picasso. Be sure to take a peek at the original Picasso artwork lining the walls inside, but try and book a table at their lakefront terrace. You'll shimmy away from the noise inside, and you'll get romantic views of the Bellagio's dancing fountains. Also, be sure not to miss out on a table at the beautiful garden patio in Costa di Mare, or the buzzing scene and florid cuisine at Jaleo. Keep in mind, a busier atmosphere will make for a less romantic dinner.
Lastly, our definitive honeymoon dining in Vegas has got to be Joël Robuchon. Another french cuisine spectacular, this Michelin-starred restaurant is a bucket list experience. Additionally, you'll find a seductively charming atmosphere all throughout. We don't have a table preference here, anywhere is good as long as you get a table. Check out our list of the best restaurants in Las Vegas for a few more options on where to dine.
What to do in Las Vegas: Las Vegas Honeymoon Ideas
There is a jam-packed list of things to do in Las Vegas, in terms of partying, you'll want to check out our Las Vegas Nightlife guide, and likely our Las Vegas Pools list too. In terms of shows to catch and places to relax, here's a few thoughts...
Las Vegas Spas
- Encore Spa: with cues that recall Moroccan and Andalucian decor, the lavish spa at Wynn Encore earns its name on its couples' spa packages—like their Good Luck Couples Ritual. This Chinese-inspired pampering heaven is the perfect way to blissfully assuage into the magic of married life.
- Mandarin Oriental Spa: book a spa appointment at the Mandarin Oriental and enjoy beautiful couples' treatment rooms, offering ancient Chinese healing practices that'll let you while away the day in restorative bliss.
- Qua Baths & Spa: the spa at Caesars Palace lets you design your own individualized treatment plan. So you can gift yourselves a day of relaxation in ancient Roman-inspired decadence of ornate wet rooms, heated stone loungers, and exclusive couples' rooms.
- When and how to get there: quickly browse our Getting Around and Best Time to Visit Las Vegas sections for a detailed run down on the specifics of visiting the city, seasonal rates, and transportation.
- Ideal footwear: skip the fancy shoes and opt for comfortable, if not stylish, sneakers. You'll be putting some miles on your feet. Indoors and outdoors.
- Stay hydrated: on that last note, be sure to drink lots of water. The dry desert air and stinging heat can dehydrate anybody.
- Plan for transport: cabs aren't allowed to hail passangers on the street, so either order an uber, or call a cab before leaving your hotel.
- Do some gambling: you're already in Vegas, and we won't say it isn't fun. But keep track of the time, most casinos have no clocks—they don't you to leave.
- Just have fun: there's so much to do in Vegas that it can almost get overwhelming. Remember that itineraries will always change and anyhow, you're on your honeymoon, that's as good as it gets! And congratulations.
- How to Get High in Las Vegas
- Getting Around Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Kids And Family Travel
- The Ultimate Las Vegas Bachelor Party Guide
- Las Vegas Bachelorette Party
- Las Vegas Honeymoon
- Las Vegas Pot Tourism
- Gay Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Strip
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Nearby Attractions
- Las Vegas Attractions
- Las Vegas Restaurants
- Las Vegas Shopping
- Las Vegas Nightlife
- Las Vegas Pools
- Las Vegas Bars
- Best Time to Visit Las Vegas
- Suite Discounts in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Shows
We won't tell you to skip out on the more famous Las Vegas shows, like Beatles Love and Cirque du Soleil, but we have some personal recommendations for romantically enchanting shows you don't want to miss. The first is Le Rêve, the French equivalent of "The Dream," this awe-inspiring display of choreographed acrobatics, gymnastics, and swimming performances, allusively relates a woman's fantasies as she dreams of her lover. Equally masterful, Zumanity at New York is possibly Cirque du Soleil's best adult-themed show, and should not be missed. It is a sensual dancing royale of burlesque and cabaret-style tricks.
What to Expect: Las Vegas Honeymoon Tips
Note: if you happen to book through Suiteness, make sure to take advantage of our personal concierge services. We'll help get your honeymoon planning and special arrangements started as soon as you've booked.