There are two parts to this post:
- The part where we tell you that you don’t have to be a celebrity high-roller with the right contacts to book that once-in-a-lifetime dream Las Vegas suite.
- The part where we tell you how you can book that dream Las Vegas suite for more than once in a lifetime.
Part 1: Equal access to luxury for all.
That’s the philosophy that Suiteness was founded on: create a booking engine for you to book exclusive luxury hotel suites that you never even knew existed.
Try to book a high-roller only, luxury suite that you discovered in an article listing Vegas’s most luxurious suites. You will either be told that it is not available, or you will find that there is no way to click a button and book online, then you’re stuck with several phone calls trying to book the right room and figuring out the actual room rates.
Suiteness is the first and only booking engine dedicated to luxury hotel suites. We bring to you online, an exclusive hotel suite inventory that lets you book highly sought after upscale suites at the best prices – some of these suites haven’t ever been listed online before!
So if you have dreamt of a grand party on your own private Las Vegas balcony, or seen a picture of the perfect suite for your honeymoon, but never actually found a way to get access, try Suiteness! We provide a single access point to the best hotel suites and we’ve been told our website is fun and easy to navigate.
Part 2: Luxury doesn’t always come with a huge price tag
Living the luxury lifestyle with VIP treatment at Las Vegas is an unforgettable experience. And thankfully you don’t have to break the bank to plan your best friend’s bachelorette party at a deluxe poolside cabana. Many stunningly gorgeous luxury suites are perfectly affordable – the key is to plan early and knowing when to book.
- Las Vegas is fun no matter what day of the week – pick an off-peak weekend or better, a weekday, to beat the Strip crowd (something you should consider if you’re on a family holiday) and stay at a posh Las Vegas hotel suite. You will surprised at how much you can save – we have rates starting at as low as $150!
- Book your stay during the off-season – summer is a great time to enjoy reduced suite rates and cool off with a relaxing spa treatment or an exotic cocktail at Las Vegas’s finest luxury hotels.
- It is always a good idea to book your best suite online and ask for an upgrade while checking in – most of the time in Las Vegas, ask and you shall receive!
Bonus Part 3 (You deserve more): Consider the value you get from a luxury suite experience.
What makes a stay at a luxury suite truly memorable is how you can take it easy after booking a suite. The whole point of a vacation is to not worry about daily chores. That includes cleaning up, finding a place to have breakfast in the morning, worrying about transport to get to the airport in time, standing in line waiting to check in, and all the small things that add up taking away from the time you could be enjoying – doing exactly what you paid for! And if you are on a two day weekend getaway, that one hour spent in line, waiting to check yourself in is a great deal lost – time that you have paid for.
It is important that you understand what you are getting out of the money you are investing towards quality time. Most Vegas luxury suites are priced only a fraction more than average suites, for the space, luxury, privacy and meeting area that people don’t normally get.
For example: When you book a Tower suite at Wynn Las Vegas, you will always come home to a perfectly made, freshly scented room with TWICE daily house-keeping. Imagine the kind of time you save with VIP access to the famed Nobu restaurant at Caesars – that’s what you get when you book the Nobu Penthouse. When you book a luxury suite with Suiteness, you even receive a free round trip airport pickup (which works out to be a $150 value saving for you!). Some of our suites even come with in-room dining and complimentary breakfast at some of the best restaurants in Las Vegas.
When you pay for a luxury suite, you are not paying towards room rent, you are paying for an unparalleled experience – and this could include services like 24/7 butler service, free press, priority reservations, VIP manager and personal concierge. Not frills, but dedicated services that actually create more value for the money you spend.
So, go ahead, book that luxury suite you’ve been dreaming of for your honeymoon! One-in-a-lifetime experiences shouldn’t be wasted on anything less than extraordinary, and we can help you make extraordinary happen.