Enjoy the luxury of added space in these connecting rooms offering sweeping views of Bonnet Creek.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- 3 Beds 1 King + 2 Queens + 1 Sofabed
- 830 sq ft.
- 8 Guests
Step out for some fresh air with your own private balcony.
Views of Bonnet Creek woodlands
Enjoy breathtaking views of the woodlands.
The Deluxe King + Deluxe Queens at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek adds space to luxury and creates the perfect space for your entire family. This suite is comprised of two connecting rooms, one of which boasts a King-sized bed, a large sofa bed, cozy armchairs, and an executive writing desk. The second bedroom provides added comfort with two Queen-sized beds, an executive desk, and two armchairs. Oversized windows adorn the entire suite overlooking incredible views of the Bonnet Creek woodlands. Each connecting room features a distinct bathroom with a relaxing massage showerhead, perfect for privacy and relaxation. This suite is ideal for those seeking a two-bedroom suite in Orlando.
How Connecting Suites Work
Most hotels are built with rooms attached to their suites with private entrances. But their reservation systems can't book these connecting suites together. Suiteness works with hotels to make these available to you so you get the space of a multi-room penthouse at a fraction of the price.
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek's system cannot guarantee connecting suites. We do everything in our power to ensure your suites are connecting, including directly calling and emailing the hotel's connecting team multiple times prior to your arrival. In the case that the hotel is unable to connect the suites, our Concierge Team works diligently to make sure you have the best possible options. Including upgrading you to the next suite level if available.
- 24-hour room service
- 40" flat screen TV with premium cable
- AM/FM alarm clock radio with iPod dock
- Coffee maker with Wolfgang Puck™coffee
- Dining table
- Executive work desk and laptop safe
- High speed wired and wireless Internet
- Iron and ironing board
- Living room
- Massaging showerhead
- Plush BeWell bedding
- Self controlled air conditioning and heating
- True Blue bath products
- Two line phone with voicemail and speakerphone
- Wake up calls
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
This chic Mediterranean-style resort sits on 500 acres of lush woodlands, adjacent to a beautiful lake, and only a ways from Walt Disney World and the Disney Springs mega-complex. When you’re taking a break from the thrills of the parks, you’ll find the resort boasts self-contained town feels. With a number of restaurants, lounge bars, coffee shop, beautiful pool complex, full gym, and a restorative spa, to rejuvenate in while your kids enjoy the different play areas. Ideal for families or groups, this upscale alternative will also see that all guests enjoy shuttle services to-and-from the parks. Stay, and relax in style.
- 24 Hour Business Center
- Bellhop service
- Blue Harmony Spa with outdoor treatment rooms
- Championship Golf at the Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club
- Fitness center with floor to ceiling windows
- Game room
- Garage parking & valet parking (fee applies)
- Gift shop
- High speed Internet & WiFi
- Jogging trail
- Lagoon style swimming pool with pool deck cabanas
- Meeting & event space 32,000 square Feet
- Onsite ATM machine
- Outdoor cabanas with refrigerator, lounges and TV
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Outdoor space for events and weddings
- Pool deck with fire pit
- Poolside cabana concierge
- Shuttle to the Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks
Orlando, FL US 32821