Studio SuiteFour Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
The only place to book connecting hotel rooms and suites. Here's how.
Unbeatable views of Beverly Hills to be seen from both the walk-out balcony and spacious sitting area.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- 1 Bed
Bedroom : 1 King
- 430 sq ft.
- 2 Guests
Expansive living area
Lounge with friends and family in a large living room area.
Private step out balcony
Enjoy the L.A. heat out on your private balcony.
- Down comforters and pillows
- DVD player
- Hotel Limo/Town Car Service
- Hypoallergenic pillows on request
- In-room safe
- iPad w/ Interactive Customer Experience
- iPod docking station
- Iron and ironing board
- Large closets
- Personal concierge
- Plush terry bathrobes
- Spacious layout
- Twice daily housekeeping
Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
With every room and suite featuring private balconies, the Four Seasons Los Angeles At Beverly Hills boasts panoramic views of the gardens, the L.A. skyline, or Beverly Hills. Uniquely directed towards the gardens, terraces and garden patios encapsulates the best of Doheny Drive. Enjoy a chic cocktail lounge, a modern Italian restaurant, and a cafe by the heated pool. Only 2.1 miles from the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and 5 miles from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Four Seasons Los Angeles provides for a stylish and memorable stay in Los Angeles.
- Access to fitness center
- Bottled water at turndown
- Business center
- Complimentary local newspapers
- Complimentary morning breakfast service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles' guest services app
- iPad with Interactive Customer Experience
- Luxury car transportation within a 2 mile radius o
- Overnight shoeshine service