Hotel Zelos San Francisco
The only place to book connecting hotel rooms and suites. Here's how.
San Francisco's Hotel Zelos inhabits the upper half of the historic Pacific Building, which dates back to 1906. The hotel's on-site restaurant, Dirty Habit, serves up seasonal dishes and craft cocktails that you can enjoy while taking in the view from its 5th floor heated patio or inside surrounded by chic film noir-inspired decor. This pet-friendly hotel welcomes dogs of any size and provides pet beds, food, and treats. Located in San Francisco's SOMA District, this hip boutique hotel is less than a ten-minute walk from Yerba Buena Gardens, the Children's Creativity Museum, and St Patrick's Cathedral. Both the cable car and BART stops are just stepped away, making it easy to travel throughout the city.
Hotel Zelos San Francisco stats
There are 1 different types of suites at Hotel Zelos San Francisco. It is a 4.0 star hotel with a Tripadvisor rating of 4.0 from 655 reviews.
Suiteness has 6 pictures of Hotel Zelos San Francisco. Hotel Zelos San Francisco has 28 amenities.
1 suites at Hotel Zelos San Francisco
Amenities at Hotel Zelos San Francisco
- 24 hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) 5000
- Conference space size (meters) 465
- In-room accessibility
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Limo or town car service available
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multi-lingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms 4
- Pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on-site
- Total number of rooms 202
- Use of nearby fitness center (included in resort fee)
- Valet parking