Suiteness $1 Million Hotel Suites Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Suiteness $1 Million Hotel Suites Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding New York and Florida) (the "Territory") who have reached the legal age of majority in their state of residence and who are located in the Territory at the time of entry. Suiteness, Inc. (“Sponsor”), the Promotion Administrator appointed by Sponsor (the “Promotion Administrator”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor or Administrator may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on September 17, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on October 16, 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to www.suiteness.com/september (the “Website”) and follow the instructions to enter. There are three (3) ways to earn entries in the Promotion (each an “Entry Method” or “Door”). For each Entry Method listed below, you must first “Unlock the Door” by completing a task for that Door. Once the task for each Door has been completed, you may then use that Entry Method, once each day during the Promotion Period, (by “Opening the Door” for that Entry Method) to play the instant win game and earn one (1) entry in the Promotion. Following are the Entry Methods:
Door 1 Entry (Registration):
- How to Unlock Door 1: From the Website follow the instructions to Unlock Door 1. Complete the Door 1 registration form, which includes registering for a Suiteness.com account and opting-in to receive marketing emails from Suiteness. Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required fields and submit the Door 1 registration form. Once Door 1 has been unlocked, you may opt-out of the Suiteness marketing emails at any time without affecting your entries prior to opting-out. However, after opting-out, Door 1 will become locked until you Unlock Door 1 again by completing the Door 1 registration form, which includes registering for a Suiteness.com account and opting-in to receive marketing emails from Suiteness.
- How to Earn Door 1 Entries (Open Door 1): Once you have unlocked Door 1, during the Promotion Period you may visit the Website and open Door 1 to play the instant win game and earn (1) entry in the Promotion. Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required fields and Open Door 1 to enter (each a “Door 1 Entry”). LIMIT ONE (1) DOOR 1 ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/SUITENESS ACCOUNT PER DAY.
Door 2 Entry (Share via Email): You must first Unlock Door 1 before unlocking Door 2.
- How to Unlock Door 2: After unlocking Door 1, from the Website follow the on-screen directions and complete any required fields to Unlock Door 2. Complete the form to refer one or more friends via email, by providing their email addresses, to invite them to participate in the Promotion. Each friend you refer will be sent an email on your behalf, providing him/her the opportunity to enter the Promotion. You will unlock Door 2 after three (3) friends you refer via email (who have not previously entered the Promotion) successfully enter the Promotion and unlock Door 1 during the Promotion Period by clicking on the link contained in the email he/she received from you and following the on-screen directions to enter and unlock Door 1. Friends you refer via email will count only toward unlocking Door 2: a) only once per referred friend; b) only on the first time your friend successfully enters the Promotion and unlocks Door 1; c) only if your friend has not previously entered the Promotion and unlocked Door 1; and d) only if your friend enters the Promotion and unlocks Door 1 immediately after clicking on the link contained in the email that was sent on your behalf. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing personal relationship and from whom an email from you would not be considered spam.
- How to Earn Door 2 Entries (Open Door 2): Once you have unlocked Door 2, during the Promotion Period you may visit the Website and open Door 2 to play the instant win game and earn (1) entry in the Promotion. Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required fields and Open Door 2 to enter (each a “Door 2 Entry”). LIMIT ONE (1) DOOR 2 ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/SUITENESS ACCOUNT PER DAY.
Door 3 Entry (Share via Link): You must first Unlock Door 1 before unlocking Door 3. You do not need to unlock Door 2 in order to unlock Door 3.
Door 1 Entries, Door 2 Entries and Door 3 Entries are all “Entries” in the promotion. LIMIT THREE (3) ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/SUITENESS ACCOUNT PER DAY. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator.
- How to Unlock Door 3: After unlocking Door 1, from the Website follow the instructions to Unlock Door 3. Follow the on-screen directions, and complete any required fields to request a unique “Share Link”. Share your Share Link with your friends (each a “Share”). DO NOT SEND SHARE LINKS VIA EMAIL. If sharing by social media, or other online public forum, each post containing your Share Link must also contain the hashtag #SweepstakesEntry. You will unlock Door 3 after three (3) friends you refer via your Share Link (who have not previously entered the Promotion) successfully enter the Promotion and unlock Door 1 during the Promotion Period by clicking on the link contained in one of your Shares and following the on-screen directions to enter and unlock Door 1. Friends you refer via Share Link will count only toward unlocking Door 3: a) only once per referred friend; b) only on the first time your friend successfully enters the Promotion and unlocks Door 1; c) only if your friend has not previously entered the Promotion and unlocked Door 1; and d) only if your friend enters the Promotion and unlocks Door 1 immediately after clicking on the a Share Link. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing personal relationship and from whom a message from you would not be considered spam.
- How to Earn Door 3 Entries (Open Door 3): Once you have unlocked Door 3,during the Promotion Period you may visit the Website and open Door 3 to play the instant win game and earn (1) entry in the Promotion. Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required fields and Open Door 3 to enter (each a “Door 3 Entry”). LIMIT ONE (1) DOOR 3 ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/SUITENESS ACCOUNT PER DAY.
- Door 1 Entry (Registration):
- Playing The Instant Win Game & Winner Selection: Each day during the Promotion Period, open each Unlocked Door to play the instant win game for the Promotion. If you receive a winning message, you are a potential winner of the prize indicated, subject to confirmation and verification by the Promotion Administrator and compliance with the Official Rules. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Administrator. The prizes will be randomly seeded, at randomly-generated times, throughout the Promotion Period. The first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, will be a potential winner of the prize assigned at that time. If, due to an error of any kind, more participants are deemed to be instant winners, or more instant win prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended instant win prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. Use of automated game play devices or programs is prohibited.
Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning: There will be a total of one thirteen thousand four hundred and twenty eight (13,428) prizes awarded in this Promotion. The prizes consist of:
- One (1) Grand Prize: $5,000 Suiteness booking credits.
- Two (2) 1st Prizes: $2,500 Suiteness booking credits.
- Five (5) 2nd Prize $1,000 Suiteness booking credits.
- Twenty (20) 3rd Prize $500 Suiteness booking credits.
- Nine hundred (900) 4th Prizes $250 Suiteness booking credits.
- Two thousand five hundred (2,500) 5th Prizes $100 Suiteness booking credits.
- Ten thousand (10,000) 6th Prizes $50 Suiteness booking credits.
- Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be declared made by the person in whose name Entry was made. The Promotion Administrator reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Promotion Administrator – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the Promotion Administrator deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Promotion Administrator within the timeline specified by the Promotion Administrator may result in disqualification by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion's prize drawing. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the Entries and the responsible entrant(s). Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will each be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner.
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, Entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming Entries (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect Entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the time/date of termination.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or Entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants' names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. By entering, entrants (and each entrant's parent or legal guardian if entrant is a minor) irrevocable consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of the Official Rules without written permission from the Promotion Administrator is prohibited. Copr. 2018 Promotion Administrator.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this Promotion, please visit www.suiteness.com/september/winners. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
- Sponsor: Suiteness, Inc., 1440 Broadway, Suite 1000, Oakland, California 94612.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.