An apartment-like suite exemplary of residential luxury and superb urban design.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1.0 Bathroom
- 1 Bed 1 King + 1 Sofabed
- 850 sq ft.
- 4 Guests
Queen Size Sleeper Sofa
Make your guest feel at home with this comfortable sofabed.
Prepare a hearty meal in this fully equipped kitchen with Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances.
Exemplary of a refined contemporary urban design, this residential-style suite offers you an overtly luxurious stay in a renowned landmark area. Elegant carpeting covers the hardwood floors of a spacious living room, where an exposed brick wall features contemporary art, and rises onto an open loft-like ceiling. Richly upholstered furnishing surrounds a slated fireplace and a 42" mounted LCD screen, and include a queen-size sleeper sofa. Meanwhile, bronze and stainless steel finishes cover an affluently appointed kitchen and a dark wood dining space for six. An equally appointed bedroom matches the living room’s opulence and enjoys an en-suite bath of pearly stone tiling and hardwood accents. A palatable treat for the discerning traveler, the One Bedroom Residence is ideal for couples and small families.
- 42 Inch Flat Screen Televisions in Living Rooms & Bedrooms
- Bosch Washer and Dryer
- CD/DVD Player
- Dark Wood Dining Space
- Elegantly Contemporary Furnishings
- Exposed Original Red Brick
- Hardwood Floors in Kitchen & Living Room
- Open Concept Living Space
- Several Residences with Private Terrace
- Slated Fireplace
Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square
The Fairmont Heritage Place trades overt extravagance for unassuming style that boasts unique character and gorgeous elegant style. From the redbrick facade to the dark wood, rustic interiors, the Ghirardelli Square hotel offers a residential feel that extends well beyond its impressive suites. The lofty, designer home-inspired Fairmont suites include unique appointments like fireplaces, brass finished kitchens, 24-hour butlers and broad terraces with bay area views. Tailored to offer a regal townhome experience, the hotel is only minutes from top San Francisco attractions. Additional offerings include a renowned restaurant, headed by a James Beard award winner, personal grocery shopping, open fire-warmed terraces, and personal car service. Built for the virtuoso traveler, the Fairmont at Ghirardelli Square is a bucket-list stay.
- 24-hour butler on request
- Airport Transfers
- Chauffeured Luxury House Car Service
- Childcare Services
- Club Lounge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Daily Late Afternoon Wine & Cheese Reception
- Fitness Center
- In Residence Dining Services
- In Residence Massage Services
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
- Outdoor View Terraces With Fire Pits
- Personal Chefs and Waiters For In room Catered Events
- Pre Arrival Grocery Shopping
- Pre Arrival Itinerary Planning
- Room service
- Self parking
- Twice Daily Housekeeping
- Valet Parking Service