Spoil yourself in this luxurious suite with more space than a traditional guest room.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- 2 Beds 1 King 1 Queen
- 1249 sq ft.
- 4 Guests Max
Perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing after a long day.
Whether you are making drinks or drinking them, this area is perfect for your plans.
After a long day you will love to return to this luxurious guest suite, featuring unique, unmatched views, a king bed and a large parlor room for work, entertaining and relaxing. Enjoy bird’s-eye views of the entirety of Central Park, the Upper East Side and the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Panoramic views also include the Hudson River, the George Washington Bridge, New Jersey and beyond. Do not miss out on this amazing suite. This is connecting option between a one bedroom suite and a premier city view suite.
How Connecting Suites Work
Most hotels are built with rooms attached to their suites with private entrances. But their reservation systems can't book these connecting suites together. Suiteness works with hotels to make these available to you so you get the space of a multi-room penthouse at a fraction of the price.
- Bird's-Eye View of Central Park
- Flat-Screen LCD Television
- Luxury Linens
- Oversized Picture Windows
- Oversize Parlor Room
- Pillow-Top Mattress
- Plush Bathrobe
- Selection of International Periodicals (Upon Request)
- View of Manhattan
- Concierge Service
- High-quality Bath products
- Incredibly comfortable pillow-top mattresses
- In-Room Safe
- LCD Flat-screen TV
- Luxurious linens
- Onsite Dining options: The Park Room and Harry's New York Bar
- Selection of international periodicals (upon request)