Space is not a problem with these conjoined luxury suites!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- 3 Beds 1 King and 2 Doubles
- 4400 sq ft.
- 4 Guests Max
Deep soaking tub
Soak your woes away in a jetted tub.
Wow your guests with views from one of five private balconies.
Feel at home with a kitchenette, perfect for cooking-in or having someone cook for you!
Separate living area
Stretch out and relax with friends after exploring L.A.
The elegant and unmatched Presidential Suite and connecting Viceroy Studio Double Suite is furnished with the finest amenities including a Steinway grand piano, a formal dining room with seating for ten, a second den, a kitchenette with china, glassware and a full-sized stainless steel refrigerator and microwave. For those who are traveling for business, this suite offers a generous work space with desk area with tablet and computer plug ins. End each day in either the master King bedroom featuring a private balcony and marvelous dressing room or a double bedded room, both with their own full bathrooms.
How Connecting Suites Work
Most hotels are built with rooms attached to their suites with private entrances. But their reservation systems can't book these connecting suites together. Suiteness works with hotels to make these available to you so you get the space of a multi-room penthouse at a fraction of the price.
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Bedside USB ports and plugs
- Bose Sound Systems
- Coffee maker
- Complimentary turn down service
- Desk area
- Dining area
- HD TV
- Impressive runway like dressing room
- Ionic hairdryer in dressing room
- Large closet(s)
- Master bedroom with king sized bed
- Private in room bar
- Private in suite mini bar
- Complimentary coffee
- Complimentary local car service
- Complimentary local newspapers
- Complimentary WiFi
- Kid friendly services
- Nightly turndown service
- Pets up to 50 lbs are welcome
- Rooftop pool with 360 degree views
- Room service
- Welcome amenity and beverage upon arrival