This West Hollywood suite offers a relaxing outdoor space and a fireplace to create a cozy atmosphere.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1.0 Bathroom
- 2 Beds 2 Queens
- 550 sq ft.
- 4 Guests
Relax and unwind after busy days by a luxurious fireplace.
Glass paneled ocean front balcony
Soak up some sun or take in the views on your personal balcony.
Ideal for both vacation and business trips, the Executive Suite with Two Queen Beds at the Chamberlain West Hollywood offers a bit of extra space to stretch out in while visiting the LA area. This 550 square foot suite features an open floor plan with a chic living area, a cozy fireplace, two queen-size beds outfitted with luxurious Italian linens, and a spacious work desk. You'll also find a private balcony where you can relax and take in views of the tree-lined neighborhood streets.
- 42" LCD HD TVs
- Complimentary Wi Fi
- cubietime© alarm clock/charging station
- Fine Italian Linens
- Hair dryer
- In suite safe large enough for laptop
- Luxurious bath and body care products
- Marble Bathroom
- Minibar with artisanal liquors and all sorts of goodies
- Separate Living Area
- Two-line cordless phone with voicemail
Chamberlain West Hollywood
Centrally located in the heart of West Hollywood lies The Chamberlain West Hollywood. Just moments from Sunset Boulevard, major Hollywood attractions are easily accessible by foot. The 114 oversized suites are uniquely curated by famed interior designer David McCauley, resulting in sophisticated urban retreats with inviting modern decor. The property comes complete with an impressive fitness center, rooftop heated pool offering panoramic city views and an excellent restaurant, The Bistro, providing a wonderful base for your upcoming Los Angeles escape.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- ADA suites and designated parking
- Boardroom with seating for up to 25 persons (504 square feet)
- Complimentary WiFi in all suites and public areas
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- On-site ATM
- On-site underground secure valet parking available for $42
- Pet friendly up to 25 pounds ($110 plus tax fee applies)
- Rooftop with heated pool and striking city views
- The Bistro restaurant and bar, exclusively for guests