This stylish West Hollywood suite invites you to curl up in front of the cozy fireplace after a busy day of exploring the city.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1.0 Bathroom
- 1 Bed 1 King
- 550 sq ft.
- 3 Guests
Relax and unwind after busy days by a luxurious fireplace.
Glass paneled ocean front balcony
Soak up some sun or take in the views on your personal balcony.
Created by designer David McCauley, the stylish Executive King Suite at the Chamberlain West Hollywood offers 550 square feet of space to relax in during your stay in the Los Angeles area. A decorative screen partially separates the luxurious king-size bed from the living area, creating two distinct spaces. Stretch out on the sofa to relax with a movie, take in the neighborhood view from the private balcony, or use the gas log fireplace to create a cozy ambiance.
- 42" LCD HD TVs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- cubietime© alarm clock/charging station
- Fine Italian Linens
- Hair dryer
- In suite safe large enough for laptop
- Luxurious bath and body care products
- Marble Bathroom
- Minibar with artisanal liquors and all sorts of goodies
- Separate Living Area
- Two-line cordless phone with voicemail
Chamberlain West Hollywood
Centrally located in the heart of West Hollywood lies The Chamberlain West Hollywood. Just moments from Sunset Boulevard, major Hollywood attractions are easily accessible by foot. The 114 oversized suites are uniquely curated by famed interior designer David McCauley, resulting in sophisticated urban retreats with inviting modern decor. The property comes complete with an impressive fitness center, rooftop heated pool offering panoramic city views and an excellent restaurant, The Bistro, providing a wonderful base for your upcoming Los Angeles escape.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- ADA suites and designated parking
- Boardroom with seating for up to 25 persons (504 square feet)
- Complimentary WiFi in all suites and public areas
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- On-site ATM
- On-site underground secure valet parking available for $42
- Pet friendly up to 25 pounds ($110 plus tax fee applies)
- Rooftop with heated pool and striking city views
- The Bistro restaurant and bar, exclusively for guests