This spacious six person suite pays tribute to a Chicago sports legend known for his positive attitude.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.0 Bathroom
- 3 Beds
Room 1: 1 King
Room 2: 2 Doubles
- 1102 sq ft.
- 6 Guests Max 5 Guests Typical
Bi Level Suite
Enjoy privacy between the two bedrooms upstairs and living areas downstairs.
Carrara Marble Bathroom
Bathe like a king in this luxurious bathroom.
Enjoy locally sourced downtown Chicago favorites.
Whip together a cocktail before an evening out on the town.
Named after Hall of Fame Chicago Cubs baseball player Ernie "Let's Play Two!" Banks, the Play Two Suite makes vintage athletic style chic. This two level suite has two bedrooms and a Carrara marble bathroom upstairs. On the main level, you'll;ll find a wet bar with a minibar stocked with locally sourced gourmet treats and a comfortable seating area. Order room service from the on-site Shake Shack, slip into a boxer-style oversized bathrobe, and enjoy the playful atmosphere of this unique suite.
- 24 Hour In Room Dining
- 42" Flat Screen Television
- Bathing Tub and Separate Shower
- Bedside Power Center with USB Outlets
- Custom C.O Bigelow Bath Products
- Custom Sferra Linens
- Exclusive Boxing Style Robes
- Faribault Wollen Mill Co. blankets
- 5 Onsite Restaurants and Bars
- Cindy's Rooftop Bar
- Complimentary Heritage Bicycles
- Concierge Services
- Fitness Center
- Free WiFi
- Game Room with Full Sized Indoor Bocce Court
- Madison Hall Shops
- Panoramic Views
- Pet friendly offerings
- Room service
- Valet Parking Service