A luxurious, Art Deco-inspired one-bedroom suite in the heart of New York City’s most elegant borough.
- 1 Bedroom
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1 Bed 1 King
- 700 sq ft.
- 2 Guests
Black granite countertops
Enjoy the large counter space in style with its black granite finish.
Feel at home with a modern kitchen, perfect for cooking-in or having someone cook for you.
Northern facing city views
Soak in the NYC views from the comfort of your own luxury suite.
Separate living area
Enjoy plenty of space to spread out and relax.
The Courtyard Junior Suite at The Mark promises an intimate and luxurious escape from the busy Manhattan lifestyle. The sophisticated Art Deco-inspired design of this spacious one-bedroom suite in New York City hearkens back to the vibrant flair of the roaring 20's. Experience the elegance of the city’s famous Upper East Side with luxe, boutique features such as a boldly adorned separate living area, room automation, and a chic black-granite wet bar. The stylish black-and-white marble bath enhances your personal comfort with thoughtful touches including heated towel racks, a lavish soaking tub, and a separate walk-in shower.
- Appliances from Gaggenau/Miele/Sub Zero
- Creston panel controls temp/lighting/entertainment
- Custom cabinetry
- Daily shoe shine
- Deep marble soaking tub
- Double wash basics
- Ebony/sycamore/nickel furnishings
- Fine Italian linens and bedding by Qualiotti
- Fine Italian toiletries exclusive to The Mark
- Heated towel racks
- Local calls
- Nespresso® Coffee Maker
- NY Times or Wall Street Journal daily delivery
- Polished nickel fittings by Lefroy Brooks
- Separate glass shower enclosure
- Sitting area
- Southern facing views of 77th Street
- Washer and dryer
- Wet bar
Occupying a beautiful 1927 landmark building on 77th Street and Madison Avenue, The Mark may have a rustic exterior, but the interior has been completely renovated. The Mark fuses together old-world comfort, avant-garde design, up-to-the-minute technology, and an unprecedented level of service. A collaboration between designer Jacques Grange, Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, hair stylish Frederic Fekkai, and the hotel general manager Olivier Lordonnois, the Mark Hotel is a leader in high French style with contemporary American technology and comfort. Enjoy a meal on-site at The Mark Restaurant by Jean-Georges, which has won a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence by Wine Spectator in 2012. In one of the most premier neighborhoods, The Mark is encircled by the world's leading museums, shops, restaurants, and of course, Central Park.
- 24-hour front desk
- Access to fitness center
- Babysitting or Childcare (Surcharge)
- Bar/Lounge on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary local newspapers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Express check-in/check-out
- Express check out
- Hair salon
- Hotel limo or towncar service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- One meeting room
- Personal concierge
- Restaurant on site
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Tours and Ticket Assistance
- Valet parking
New York, NY US 10075