Regency SuiteHyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
The only place to book connecting hotel rooms and suites. Here's how.
This spacious island retreat offers ample space to unwind, including three lanais, an elegant dining room, and an airy tropical living room.
- 1 Bedroom
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- 1 Bed
Living Room : 1 Sofabed
Bedroom : 1 King
- 1386 sq ft.
- 3 Guests
Complimentary robes, hairdryer, and toiletries
Relax in comfort with complimentary spa items.
Living room with a sectional setting area
Host extra guests in this large entertaining area.
Leave the doors to your private lanai open to let in the ocean breeze, or step outside to watch the waves.
Start your night off right with your own personal wet bar area.
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Desk area
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free local calls
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
An upscale resort in Hawaii, the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa boasts spacious and contemporary rooms with traditional Hawaiian accents. Perfect for visitors looking for luxury suites in Maui, this resort boasts seven bars and restaurants, including a sushi bar, a steakhouse and luaus. To cool off after a day of exploring the island, take a dip in one of the two outdoor pools or simply head over to the spa where you can enjoy the blissful solace of Hawaiian body treatments. And for some added entertainment, you can check out the nearby Whalers Village shopping complex or the Lahaina Town center, which is a mere 3.5 miles from the resort.
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- 24-Hour Oceanfront StayFit™ Gym
- Business Center + Services
- Camp Hyatt for children
- Cultural Activities, including Lei Making and Hula Lessons
- Daily fitness classes
- Drums of the Pacific Lu‘au
- Exclusive Honeymoon Amenities
- Experienced Wedding and Event Planners On-Site
- Exquisite Indoor/Outdoor Meeting and Event Space
- Five Restaurants and Five Lounges
- Guestrooms with Private Lanais
- Kamaha’o, a Marilyn Monroe Spa
- Luxurious Bath Amenities and Robes
- On-Site Activity Reservations Center
- Plush Grand Beds™ and Elegant Hawaiian Décor
- Professional laundry and dry cleaning services
- Regency Club with Exclusive Indoor/Outdoor Lounge Privileges
- Resort Shops
- Room service
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Water Playground with Pools, Slides, Waterfalls and Rope Bridge
- Wildlife Tours, Penguin and Koi Fish Feedings