Fresh ocean air and panoramic beach views await you in this luxurious penthouse suite filled with island-inspired decor.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1.5 Bathrooms
Living Room: 1 Sofabed
Bedroom: 1 King
- 2307 sq ft.
- 6 Guests
Get some work done or share a meal in this dining area.
Enjoy the convenience of having more wardrobe space and a full-length mirror with this spacious dressing room.
Enjoy ample natural lighting and breathtaking views.
Relax after a long day in your personal Jacuzzi.
Leave the doors to your private lanai open to let in the ocean breeze, or step outside to watch the waves.
After a long day, take a load off in this private steam room.
Listen to the crashing waves while taking in a view of the sunset reflected on the Pacific Ocean from the Presidential Suite at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa. This 2,307 square foot penthouse floor suite features a spacious living room perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing after a full day of enjoying the island. The master bedroom is furnished with a luxurious king-size bed, while the den offers a full-size sofa bed ideal for children or guests. Seven lanais and floor to ceiling windows throughout the suite offer panoramic ocean views, and island-inspired art adds a distinct Hawaiian flair to this luxurious space.
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Desk area
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free local calls
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
An upscale resort in Hawaii, the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa boasts spacious and contemporary rooms with traditional Hawaiian accents. Perfect for visitors looking for luxury suites in Maui, this resort boasts seven bars and restaurants, including a sushi bar, a steakhouse and luaus. To cool off after a day of exploring the island, take a dip in one of the two outdoor pools or simply head over to the spa where you can enjoy the blissful solace of Hawaiian body treatments. And for some added entertainment, you can check out the nearby Whalers Village shopping complex or the Lahaina Town center, which is a mere 3.5 miles from the resort.
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- 24-Hour Oceanfront StayFit™ Gym
- Business Center + Services
- Camp Hyatt for children
- Cultural Activities, including Lei Making and Hula Lessons
- Daily fitness classes
- Drums of the Pacific Lu‘au
- Exclusive Honeymoon Amenities
- Experienced Wedding and Event Planners On-Site
- Exquisite Indoor/Outdoor Meeting and Event Space
- Five Restaurants and Five Lounges
- Guestrooms with Private Lanais
- Kamaha’o, a Marilyn Monroe Spa
- Luxurious Bath Amenities and Robes
- On-Site Activity Reservations Center
- Plush Grand Beds™ and Elegant Hawaiian Décor
- Professional laundry and dry cleaning services
- Regency Club with Exclusive Indoor/Outdoor Lounge Privileges
- Resort Shops
- Room service
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Water Playground with Pools, Slides, Waterfalls and Rope Bridge
- Wildlife Tours, Penguin and Koi Fish Feedings
Lahaina, HI US 96761