Contemporary Hawaiian style and a spacious private terrace make this luxury suite the perfect island retreat.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
Room 1: 1 King
Room 2: 1 King
Room 3: 2 Queen
- 2500 sq ft.
- 6 Guests
Dining area for ten
Invite your friends over for a banquet with plenty of room for everyone.
Enjoy an amazing entertainment experience.
Kitchenette with Bar Seating
Sit comfortably while enjoying a meal in this convenient kitchenette.
Perfect for entertaining guests or kicking back with a drink.
Palace Suite is privately set aside in its own area of our unparalleled Maui accommodations at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Secluded outdoor lanai
A large secluded outdoor lanai is surrounded by lush gardens and a pond filled with white swans and ducks.
The bright, modern living room with island flair in the Palace Suite at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa features a large L-shaped sofa where you can relax and enjoy the island view through floor to ceiling windows. This three bedroom Maui suite offers 2,500 square feet of luxurious space that includes an office space, separate den, dining area, and kitchenette. Each bedroom has its own private lanai and a bathroom stocked with bath products from the on-site spa, Kamaha’o. Stretch out in the sun or the shade on your private outdoor lanai, which is furnished with comfortable lounge chairs, outdoor sofas, and lush landscaping, and offers a view of the tropical resort gardens and pond.
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Desk area
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free local calls
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
An upscale resort in Hawaii, the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa boasts spacious and contemporary rooms with traditional Hawaiian accents. Perfect for visitors looking for luxury suites in Maui, this resort boasts seven bars and restaurants, including a sushi bar, a steakhouse and luaus. To cool off after a day of exploring the island, take a dip in one of the two outdoor pools or simply head over to the spa where you can enjoy the blissful solace of Hawaiian body treatments. And for some added entertainment, you can check out the nearby Whalers Village shopping complex or the Lahaina Town center, which is a mere 3.5 miles from the resort.
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- 24-Hour Oceanfront StayFit™ Gym
- Business Center + Services
- Camp Hyatt for children
- Cultural Activities, including Lei Making and Hula Lessons
- Daily Fitness Classes
- Drums of the Pacific Lu‘au
- Exclusive Honeymoon Amenities
- Experienced Wedding and Event Planners On-Site
- Exquisite Indoor/Outdoor Meeting and Event Space
- Five Restaurants and Five Lounges
- Guestrooms with Private Lanais
- Kamaha’o, a Marilyn Monroe Spa
- Luxurious Bath Amenities and Robes
- On-Site Activity Reservations Center
- Plush Grand Beds™ and Elegant Hawaiian Décor
- Professional laundry and dry cleaning services
- Regency Club with Exclusive Indoor/Outdoor Lounge Privileges
- Resort Shops
- Room service
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Water Playground with Pools, Slides, Waterfalls and Rope Bridge
- Wildlife Tours, Penguin and Koi Fish Feedings
Lahaina, HI US 96761