Contemporary island decor and panoramic ocean views await you in this spacious one bedroom tropical retreat.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1.0 Bathroom
Living Area: 1 Sofabed
Bedroom: 1 King
- 554 sq ft.
- 3 Guests
Complimentary robes, hairdryer, and toiletries
Relax in comfort with complimentary spa items.
iHome docking station
Recharge your devices and enjoy your favorite playlist.
Take in sweeping views of the glistening water from the comfort of your room.
Leave the doors to your private lanai open to let in the ocean breeze, or step outside to watch the waves.
The one bedroom Napili Ocean Suite at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa offers a 554 square foot tropical retreat just steps from the beach. The sitting area and bedroom each have their own private lanai where you can sink into a patio chair to enjoy picturesque ocean views and the gentle sound of waves rolling in to shore. You'll find a luxurious king-size Hyatt Grand Bed, plus a full-size sofa bed ideal for those traveling with children. A convenient mini fridge makes it easy to keep chilled beverages on hand, while products from Kamaha’o Spa let you refresh in style after a day at the beach.
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Desk area
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free local calls
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
An upscale resort in Hawaii, the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa boasts spacious and contemporary rooms with traditional Hawaiian accents. Perfect for visitors looking for luxury suites in Maui, this resort boasts seven bars and restaurants, including a sushi bar, a steakhouse and luaus. To cool off after a day of exploring the island, take a dip in one of the two outdoor pools or simply head over to the spa where you can enjoy the blissful solace of Hawaiian body treatments. And for some added entertainment, you can check out the nearby Whalers Village shopping complex or the Lahaina Town center, which is a mere 3.5 miles from the resort.
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- 24-Hour Oceanfront StayFit™ Gym
- Business Center + Services
- Camp Hyatt for children
- Cultural Activities, including Lei Making and Hula Lessons
- Daily fitness classes
- Drums of the Pacific Lu‘au
- Exclusive Honeymoon Amenities
- Experienced Wedding and Event Planners On-Site
- Exquisite Indoor/Outdoor Meeting and Event Space
- Five Restaurants and Five Lounges
- Guestrooms with Private Lanais
- Kamaha’o, a Marilyn Monroe Spa
- Luxurious Bath Amenities and Robes
- On-Site Activity Reservations Center
- Plush Grand Beds™ and Elegant Hawaiian Décor
- Professional laundry and dry cleaning services
- Regency Club with Exclusive Indoor/Outdoor Lounge Privileges
- Resort Shops
- Room service
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Water Playground with Pools, Slides, Waterfalls and Rope Bridge
- Wildlife Tours, Penguin and Koi Fish Feedings
Lahaina, HI US 96761