Listen to the sound of the waves when you relax on any of the three lanais offered by this spacious ocean view suite.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1.5 Bathrooms
Living Room: 1 Sofabed
Bedroom: 1 King
- 908 sq ft.
- 3 Guests
Complimentary robes, hairdryer, and toiletries
Relax in comfort with complimentary spa items.
Get some work done or share a meal in this dining area.
Enjoy ample natural lighting and breathtaking views.
Oversized soaking tub
Rejuvenate and let worries wash away in this oversized bathtub.
Relax in a serene living room or on one of three private furnished lanais when you stay in a Deluxe Ocean Suite at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa. A wet bar, dining table, coffee maker, and mini fridge make it easy to entertain guests or enjoy a relaxing cup of freshly brewed coffee while enjoying the ocean view through floor to ceiling windows. The spacious bathroom offers ample counter space, a glass enclosed shower, a separate soaking tub set in front of a mosaic tile wall, fluffy bath robes, and bath products from Kamaha’o, the on-site spa.
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Desk area
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
An upscale resort in Hawaii, the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa boasts spacious and contemporary rooms with traditional Hawaiian accents. Perfect for visitors looking for luxury suites in Maui, this resort boasts seven bars and restaurants, including a sushi bar, a steakhouse and luaus. To cool off after a day of exploring the island, take a dip in one of the two outdoor pools or simply head over to the spa where you can enjoy the blissful solace of Hawaiian body treatments. And for some added entertainment, you can check out the nearby Whalers Village shopping complex or the Lahaina Town center, which is a mere 3.5 miles from the resort.
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- 24-Hour Oceanfront StayFit™ Gym
- Business Center + Services
- Camp Hyatt for children
- Cultural Activities, including Lei Making and Hula Lessons
- Daily fitness classes
- Drums of the Pacific Lu‘au
- Exclusive Honeymoon Amenities
- Experienced Wedding and Event Planners On-Site
- Exquisite Indoor/Outdoor Meeting and Event Space
- Five Restaurants and Five Lounges
- Guestrooms with Private Lanais
- Kamaha’o, a Marilyn Monroe Spa
- Luxurious Bath Amenities and Robes
- On-Site Activity Reservations Center
- Plush Grand Beds™ and Elegant Hawaiian Décor
- Professional laundry and dry cleaning services
- Regency Club with Exclusive Indoor/Outdoor Lounge Privileges
- Resort Shops
- Room service
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Water Playground with Pools, Slides, Waterfalls and Rope Bridge
- Wildlife Tours, Penguin and Koi Fish Feedings
Lahaina, HI US 96761