Penthouse OnePalihouse Santa Monica
The only place to book connecting hotel rooms and suites. Here's how.
Impress your guests with two outdoor spaces including a garden-style interior courtyard and large wraparound balcony.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- 2 Beds
- 1200 sq ft.
- 5 Guests
Eight seat farm table
Host in style with this dining area with enough seating for eight people.
A convenient kitchen for enjoying in-room meals and snacks any time of day.
Enjoy a selection of snacks and beverages at the ready when a craving hits.
Two outdoor spaces
Take in some fresh air from two outdoor spaces - one balcony and a sunny interior courtyard.
- 40 inch LCD HD TV's
- Complimentary secure wireless (and hard wired) high speed internet
- Custom Palihouse amenities
- Dinner service provided by Michael's (limited menu)
- Luxurious European down pillows and designer bed and bath linens
- Operable windows
- Rain shower
Palihouse Santa Monica
Embodying the ideal location for a seaside getaway, Palihouse Santa Monica allows guests of all kinds to embrace the Southern Californian lifestyle without having to sacrifice any luxury. The Palihouse perfectly embodies Moorish-influenced Mediterranean Revival Architecture with a history dating back to when Santa Monica was the last LA rail stop. Witness perfectly maintained ornamentation, lush courtyards, and a gracious lobby. The Palihouse Santa Monica keeps the spirit of a Santa Monica historic landmark without forgetting the importance of a luxurious unforgettable experience.
- Apple TV
- Babysitting services
- Beach access
- Continental breakfast included for hotel guests in the Lobby, every Saturday and Sunday
- In Room Dining
- Limousine and chauffeur driven sedans by arrangement
- Linus ‘Dutchi’ bike rental
- Lobby Lounge Café serving all day breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Multi-lingual staff
- On call 'in suite' massage therapists
- Same day dry cleaning and laundry service
- Valet parking service