Suiteness is a rapidly growing digital tech startup focused on helping hotels sell suites and multi-room inventory online. We’re looking for freelance content writers.
- Ideal writers can write approximately 100-word product descriptions of hotels, their suites, and destinations.
- Writers work in an online portal to pick up and submit descriptions.
- The main focus of the descriptions is to give a potential customer a sense of the destination, hotel, and suite.
- Descriptions should act like a guided tour, listing the major amenities and informing the guest of why this is a great option for their stay.
- Contractors will be paid on a per description basis at $3/description, so the amount a contractor makes is dependent on the agreed-upon quota and if he/she decides to write more.
- Seasoned writers will typically complete anywhere between 15-70 descriptions a week.
- Experience in product copy writing.
- An interest in the travel industry.
- High attention to detail.
- Passion for research and data accuracy.
- Ability to submit descriptions within an 8-hour turnaround.
If you’d be interested in writing sample hotel & suite descriptions to see if you’d be a good fit, please send an email to [email protected]